Travis Newbold





Howdy!
What a fun summer it has been. Jam packed with throttle twisting action! The Colorado 400 was nothing short of a damn great time, I won a supermoto, I have done some gnarly battles on the Indian for Roland Sands, and last week I got my XS on the pro vintage twins class during the I-70 flattrack series. After the last race in Stockton I drove through the nite to sturgis and won the vintage class at the Buffalo Chip. The next day I went home for a night to hug my wife and switch bikes. I rode my pikes peak winner in an all dirt 6 mile hill climb in grand junction colorado up the grand Mesa. It was like an old pikes peak and was the most fun racing I have done in a while!
I broke the motorcycle record by 20 seconds. If you like dirt bikes and road racing then go to The Lands End hill climb next year!!!
Braaap!
Newbold